Friday, June 28, 2013

Let the Walls Fall


Let the Walls Fall

Vulnerable: To be exposed to the possibility of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally.

In order to fully love and be loved we must be vulnerable. This should be the same kind of vulnerable love we have with our children. A marriage with no protective walls up will be the one that flourishes.

Risk getting hurt by having no walls up with the love you give and receive with your spouse. It is scary at first, it will be out of your comfort zone, it can also be embarrassing; but don’t quit! Tell him in advance, “I’m trying something new, a challenge, please help me take this plunge.”

“O my dove,… let me see your face, let me hear your voice, for your voice is sweet, and your face is lovely.  Song of Solomon 2:14
www.titus2women.org

No comments: