1 pkg. Melting Chocolate
- Choose strawberries as big as you can find
- Cut the point off of the strawberry off so they can stand on their own. The melted chocolate helps form a little base to make them even more stable.
- Hull out the strawberries. Be careful not to make them too thin or they'll break. (Nothing a little melted chocolate can't help mend!) Pat strawberries dry before dipping in chocolate.
- Dip the strawberries in melted chocolate.
- Freeze the dipped strawberry cups for maximum sturdiness.
- Remove from freezer and fill the inside of strawberry with melted chocolate or anything you like. You could also fill with chocolate mousse, cream cheese & sugar, ice cream, etc…
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles for an extra special touch.
This will make a great dessert to celebrate Valentine’s Day!