Friday, March 3, 2017

Bread Of Life


Bread Of Life 

Why do most of us walk around on empty, weak and unsatisfied? There are many ways to stay plugged in to God, but your best source of power is in His Living and active WORD. 

If you are not a big reader, or you find it hard to sit still for long there is a great resource for you! It's www.biblegateway.com on their website or App. I use this on my laptop when doing my bible study questions instead of flipping through the bible. What's incredible about this sight is that it will play an audio of the word of God in any version while you do laundry, workout, or cook.  Getting in the scriptures has never been this fun & easy. 

I do love reading scripture in my bible that I specifically chose for all it's features. I bought a large print bible and not because I  require reading glasses, but I love how easy it is to read. I also got my bible in a Slimline style thats light and easy to tote around, its also a red-letter version, and it has Side Tabs that help you to easily find all a particular book. 

I love to highlight special passages, mark dates, and take notes in this bible. When reading, and a certain verse really jumps out I  highlight it and pray it back to God with the person or situation that brought it to mind. 

Don't settle for unplugged and undernourished. 

"Then Jesus declared, I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty." John 6:35 

Jesus answered, "It is written: Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God." 
Matthew 4:4 

women encouraging women






No comments: