Friday, March 10, 2017

Keep Moving


Keep Moving

I enjoy doing group exercise classes. I do because the crowd keeps me going...we energize and encourage each other. And because they keep going, I keep going. 

You see, you become like the crowd you are with. It doesn't mean you have to find a tribe or a crowd of friends, just join a Running club, barre studio, tennis lessons, crossfit or spin classes. It's easy to make community with people you see on a regular basis, plus you are all moving in the right direction together. Win-Win!!

The smallest step forward is momentum. Just don't settle for stagnant. I only use exercise as an example because being in a toxic place usually includes a decline in health and nutrition, as well as, but particularly in your thoughts. 

Upward motion makes for more upward motion! When you workout, you naturally want to eat healthy. Every positive choice, thought, and motion is taking you where you want to be. 

I will. I can. I am.

"Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up."   ~Rocky Balboa 

Let's get started! But, please not in your own strength. Allow God to show you the way. Lean on Jesus. His strength will pull you up and through. 

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in your weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9

women encouraging women




No comments: