Saturday, March 25, 2017

Lent Season Mar 25

Going Beyond - Revelation 
Carri Lynne Pratt
 Your Witness for Jesus
Today's Reading: Revelation 12:13-18 


"Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring - those who keep God's commands and hold fast their (witness for) Jesus." Revelation 12:17

 I once read a great question online, 'If you were arrested for being a Christian, what evidence would they find?' This really made me think about my lifestyle. Do I differ from the world in what I post online, what I spend my time doing and spend my money on? I tried to add it all up in my head to see if I would indeed be convicted and sent to prison.

Ladies, we should all desire a lifestyle that announces to the world that we are Christians and love our Savior and God. In today's reading the dragon was searching for anyone who could be convicted of being a Christian because he hates what we stand for; namely love for and belief in our Savior, obedience to God through following His Commandments (Exodus 20) and speaking to others about Jesus and the Good News that will save them from destruction.

We can see this happening right now in our generation. Christians are being persecuted world wide and in America. Satan is at war with the Church and all who belong. However, we can put on the Armor of God (Ephesians 6:10-20) and "stand against the devil's schemes."

Be of good courage sisters!

Reflection: Add up how much evidence would be found that proved you were a Christian. Would you be convicted?

Read more about Stephen Curry's Witness for Christ by clicking picture below:

https://billygraham.org/story/stephen-curry-i-can-do-all-things-through-christ/
 

No comments: