Friday, March 31, 2017

Intentional Living


Intentional Living

Intentionally living your life will change everything. 
Being the best version of myself meant I had to not just let go of all the things that were thwarting me, I had to all out reject them. I had to change my mindset, perspective, thoughts and habits.

Once I did these such good fruit came afterward: 

~Stop believing the lies that I was not good enough or capable. 

 ~Visualize the life I wanted and prioritize. 

~Stop focusing on my hubby's faults, but instead love and respect him unconditionally.

~Forgiving and no longer holding record of wrongs.

~Stop over-reacting, defending myself, and trying to control that was all rooted in fear, but fully trust the Lord in his plan.

~Delight in my children and build them up with my words and tone. 

~Being grateful and positive not speaking against myself, my family, or my situation.

~Exercise being an important & valuable part of my day. 

~Eating whole & healthy food.

~Joyfully and Intentionally staying on top of the house work and making our home an inviting place of blessing, comfort and rest.

"The wise woman builds her home, but a foolish woman tears it down with her own hands." Proverbs 14:1

women encouraging women











No comments: