Friday, April 28, 2017

Got Results?


Got Results?

I was once talking to a friend about physical fitness. 
I told her, "I'll never be addicted to going to the gym." She said, "You don't get addicted to the gym, you get addicted to the results." 

And what she said registered in my brain. Going to the gym isn't fun and never will be, but the results are worth the time it takes, the sleep that is lost, and the energy that it takes.

The same is true with Spiritual Fitness. 
Spending time in God's word takes discipline, determination and self-control. You will probably have to give up some things including sleep to spend time with The Lord. 
The results will be His guidance, joy, wisdom, and a peace that passes all understanding.  

When I Lost All Of My Excuses
I Found My Results

 "The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple." Psalm 119:130

women encouraging women



No comments: