Friday, April 21, 2017

Pride Will Be Your Downfall


Pride Will Be Your Downfall

The other day I witnessed such blatant pride I really haven't been able to get it out of my head. I was at the grocery store and the lady checking me out was asked by her manager to turn off her lane light and as her manger walked off, the woman proceeded to mouth off and completely disregard what she was instructed to do. 

I so wanted to correct her in love by telling her... if it's not already that Pride will be your downfall. 

Beloved Sisters, submitting to authority is not a sign of weakness but a respect and honor for their position and trust of The One who put them over you. There are many blessings that come with a pleasant attitude and swift obedience towards authority.

"Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will be dishonest with much." Luke 16:10

"Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall." Proverbs 16:18 

women encouraging women 




No comments: