Sunday, October 26, 2014

Lies Women Believe



T2W Book Club
Lies Women Believe by Nancy Leigh DeMoss



I am Woman * I am Invincible * I am Tired
“This (statement) was undoubtedly intended to invoke a smile, but it also captures something of the struggle in every woman’s life, to know how to juggle the many demands and responsibilities that come with each season of life.”  (p 116)


This week read chapter 5: Lies Women Believe … About Priorities

Countering Lies with the TRUTH about Priorities. . .

18.    Lie:           I don’t have the time to do everything I should
        Truth:        There is time in every day to do everything that
God wants me to do.
        Verse:       Luke 10:38-42

19.    Lie:           I can make it without consistent time in God's word
        Truth:        It is impossible for me to be the woman God wants
                        me to be apart from God’s word.
        Verse:       Proverbs 2:1-6

20.    Lie:           A career outside the home is more valuable
                         then being a homemaker, wife and mother
        Truth:        In the will of God, there is no higher calling
                        than to be a wife and mother.
Verse:       Genesis 2:24

No comments: