Friday, February 13, 2015

Time For A Heart Connection


 Time For A Heart Connection

If you ask someone who has divorced their spouse if they have any regrets, most do and similar to this: “I wish I had tried more,” “I wish I had known then what I know now,”  "I wish I had fought for our marriage.”

If your hubby isn't such a good planner, you plan something special for the two of you this Valentine's Day. It doesn't have to be elaborate or expensive--just get creative, be playful, and make it special. Who made the plans or reservation isn't the point, but that you make a heart connection with your man. 

As you tend to your husband, your love will grow deep and blossom beautifully.



“ Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”  1 Corinthians 13:4-7


No comments: