Friday, February 6, 2015

Show Them Some Sweet Lovin'


Show Them Some Sweet Lovin'

One year I pulled out a surprise “Fondue Bar” for my kids as a Valentines Day treat after dinner.  They enjoyed this yummy treat so much that it has become a yearly tradition. I imagine also that they will do this for their own kids in the future.

After the kitchen is all cleaned up put out a bowl of melted chocolate, skewers or fondue forks, and a platter of various cut up fruit. Because I’m a sucker for fun presentation, I’ll use Valentines plates and napkins and/or a heart shaped platter or bowl. Your kids will really love and appreciate all the sweet details.

Call the family back to the kitchen and, SURPRISE! As they dig in they will certainly feel so loved and blessed.

“By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” John 13:35

No comments: