Sunday, January 18, 2015

One Year Bible


by Kim Hawkins

As I am reading through Genesis, I have to work to keep an open mind and allow the message to come out, but specifically how it applies to me.
It is very hard not to ask more questions about these people, their problems, and mistakes, but what it has to do with me.

This story of Joseph is my favorite. I imagine I will look for this man in heaven and go to meet him. As I study these passages, I can picture this family, with many of the same issues a family has today. 

Joseph has very trying circumstances coming up, but only God knows what is in his future.

The scriptures that come to mind are:

“Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much….” Luke 16:10 

“So we fix our eyes on not what is seen, but what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is seen is eternal.” 2 Corinthians 4:18


No comments: