Monday, June 9, 2014


Genesis 22 Bible Study


A Test of Faith
By Amy Gentry

God tested Abraham’s faith.
 “This is what the Lord says: Because you have obeyed me and have not withheld even your son, your only son, I swear by my own name that I will certainly bless you.  I will multiply your descendants beyond number, like the stars in the sky and the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will conquer the cities of their enemies.  And through your descendants all the nations of the earth will be blessed- all because you have obeyed me”” (Vs. 1, 16-18)

 How is God currently testing your faith?  What provisions has He made for you during this trial?  What is the sacrificial lamb that He has provided?  Has the LORD given you a promise to cling to during this time? 

Fill in the following statement:

God tested       YOUR NAME HERE           faith.

This is what the Lord says: Because you have obeyed me and ___________________________, I swear by my own name that I will certainly bless you.

I will ______________________________________________________________________

-all because you have obeyed me.

 

 

 

No comments: