Thursday, April 24, 2014

Scattering Seeds



Scattering Seeds… From the Mouths of Children
By Carri Pratt



My daughter has a darling little friend that comes by our house, before school, a few days a week. It is a great opportunity for us to share our breakfast and Bible time with her.

The other morning we were talking about Revelation and I had said, “Jesus is coming back.” Well she was completely shocked and looked at me in disbelief.

“Jesus is coming back?!” she exclaimed.  “Yes” I answered, “He is coming back.”

She looked at me with wide eyes and answered with the sweetest reply, “Well, I hope He lives close to me!”

I had to laugh and hugged her tight. “Me too!” I said. Her reply stayed with me all day. It really made me realize how little many of our children’s friends know about Jesus, who He is, how He saves, and how very much He loves them.

Challenge: Take a moment to share Jesus with your children and their friends. You just might be the only one who does.

No comments: