- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced jalapenos or 4 fresh seeded jalapenos diced finely
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup melted butter
1. Mix the first 6 ingredients together and spread the dip into a greased pie pan or a 2 quart baking dish.
2. In a bowl, mix Panko breadcrumbs, remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, and melted butter until incorporated.
3. Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over the dip and bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until top is browned and the dip is bubbly.