Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My iPhone (or smartphones)

 
T2W Favorite Things
My iPhone (or smartphones)
by Jenn Vaught
 
How in the world did I ever live without this thing!?!  It just about does everything but the dishes!  I wonder how many trees I have saved going to a paperless calendar since I went “smart” back in my Blackberry days?  It reminds me of everything I need to do (well, as long as I add the alarm on it!).  I have 38 notes in my Notes App saved on that beautiful little virtual legal pad because I haven’t remembered a thing in my head since I had that third kid. 
Need to check your email?  The weather?  Need to go online?  Take a quick picture?  Video?  Don’t know where your headed or where you’ve been?  Don’t know what to cook for dinner?  Need to send someone a get-well card?  Did you miss last Sunday’s sermon?  Bored and need to “creep on” someone on Facebook?  I’ve only scratched the surface!  Haven’t even mentioned games, movies, music and the business I conduct, sending or checking on a FedEx or my latest discovery that I can now edit documents in Word and convert them to pdf…(or whatever else) then print right from my phone to my wireless printer!  [insert choir singing The Hallelujah Chorus here]  

No comments: