January is a great time to start saving for something you might not have received for Christmas, a trip your family wants to go on this coming year or something special. This is a fun way to see what it is your saving for while adding money to it.
1. Pick up a shadow box at your local craft supply store (don't forget your coupon). They come in all different sizes and prices. I just used a simple 8x8.
2. Go to google images and type in what you are saving for. When you find a good picture, right click on it and choose save picture as...
3. Print the picture and adhere it to the inside of the shadow box.
4. Cut a rectangle slit in the back.
5. Add money! Watch the dream grow!!