Friday, February 26, 2016

Are You Bought By The Blood?


Are You Bought By The Blood? 

Do you know for certain of a time in your life when you accepted Jesus' gift of salvation?

Being a good person, reading the bible, believing in God and Jesus, or going to church your whole life won't do it.

 If you already had it covered, it would have looked like this: 

 "Lord Jesus, I believe you are the son of God. I know that I am a sinner and the wages of sin is death. Jesus, you took my sin on your body and shed your blood for me." 

 "Jesus, I believe that you died on the cross and your blood is payment for my sin so that I can have eternal life in Heaven with you."

 "I believe that you rose again from the dead on the third day, just as you said you would." 

"Jesus, by faith I receive your forgiveness and invite you into my heart as Lord of my life."

"Thank you Lord Jesus for your unconditional grace and eternal gift."


"For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God." 2 Corinthians 5:21

Jesus replied, "Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again." John 3:3

"If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart the God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9 

No comments: