Tuesday, May 13, 2014

His Princess: Chosen, Adopted, Redeemed

His Princess: Chosen, Adopted, Redeemed

By Kim Hawkins 


Beloved sisters, did you know that you, being in Christ, are the daughter of a KING? Not just a king, but THE KING!


Do you hesitate to approach the Throne of Grace? Feeling too sinful or not worthy at all? Or if you do come to God, it may be seldom with your head hung low in shame asking for just a tiny thimble full of his grace.

 
Please hear this: He has set before you not just a mere buffet or a party, but a banquet, yes, a BANQUET!! Just for YOU, his pride and joy, His beloved daughter.

 
Just as you would excitedly throw the biggest wedding possible for your own daughter or son, God delights in giving you his best. You are HIS. Believe it, girl! Let that all important information seep into your every pore. Let His grace wash over you and change your thoughts to renew your mind. You are Royalty! You better believe it. Feast in his glorious grace.


“But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.” 1 Peter 2:9

 

Rise Up My Daughter

 
Rise up My daughter, come and take your royal place;

That I have prepared for you, through my infinite grace.

 
Allow me into the places that are dark and have you bound;

Salvation is what I died to give you and where freedom can be found.

 
Let the veil fall, that has hidden your heart for so long;

For it desires to come back to the place where it belongs.
 

Trust me when I say, “I have formed you in my hands;

And filled you with my glory and with all the things that I Am.”

 
But, you must guard and protect what is most precious and dear;

For the enemy will try to steal it, but don’t you fear.

 
Be strong and of good courage, for this fight you must fight;

And know that I am with you always, holding onto you tight.

 
So rise up My daughter, come and take your royal place,

for are clothed in My righteousness and crowned with My grace.
 
written by Terre Workman

No comments: