Friday, January 2, 2015

Best Beauty Tips


Best Beauty Tips

Feeling Beautiful can drastically improve your confidence, mood, and your marriage.

Two of my beauty routine musts are:

Under the Eyes: Use moisturizer combined with very little foundation if any, but no powder. Powder only fills into fine lines and the lack of moisture only make eyes appear tired and older. Also, I tap more moisturizer under my eyes as my final step after all my makeup is applied.

Beautiful Brows: Anastasia's Brow Stencils with the Brow Powder is the absolute BEST for creating full and defined brows. After stenciling, soften the lines with a brow brush and then you can finish with a texturizing brow brush cream (I use gimme BROW by Benefit).


“How beautiful are you, my darling! Oh, how beautiful!” Song of Songs 1:15

No comments: