3 INGREDIENT PINEAPPLE WHIP RECIPE
Created By: Chef Becca Heflin
Recipe Category: Beverage
Fresh pineapple is blended with a touch of honey and some unsweetened almond milk to give you a frosty, refreshing frozen summer treat
- 1 pound (2 cups) frozen pineapple chunks
- 8 ounces (1 liquid cup) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon raw, organic honey (optional)
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Place all ingredients into the bowl of a high speed blender. Mix on high speed until creamy and blended, about 2 minutes. Stop the blender and scrape down the sides of the bowl during blending, as needed.
- If you like a thinner consistency, add 4 extra ounces of almond milk and you’ll be able to drink this pineapple whip easily from a straw. Otherwise, use a spoon and dig in!