A Titus 2 Woman’s Top 6 Priorities
In this order:
1. God. Total heart devotion to Him above all else.
2. Husband. Commit with joy to honor, serve, and respect.
3. Children. A balance of unconditional love and firm boundaries.
4. Home. Provide a safe, peaceful haven that your family will cherish.
5. Service. By using your God-given gifts--give back.
6. Love One Another. Selflessly and humbly assume goodwill and always give grace.
“Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their own husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.” Titus 2:2-5