Friday, September 28, 2018

Trust In Jesus


Trust In Jesus

Oh, to trust in Jesus and...

NOT in
 politicians or government

NOT in 
our child's teacher, school, youth pastor, or program

NOT in
our career or bank account

NOT in 
the Stock Market

NOT in
our circumstances

NOT in
being in control ourselves

"You shall have no other gods before me." 
Exodus 20:3

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts." 
Isaiah 55: 8-9

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."
Galatians 5:25 

"Surrender your heart to God, turn to him in prayer.."
Job 11:13

"Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."
Romans 12:21

"Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord."
Romans 12:19

"Be anxious for nothing, but in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be known to God."
Philippians 4:6

Women Encouraging Women
Transformation Through Truth and Testimony

No comments: