Monday, June 5, 2017

Women Gone Wise - Week One

Women Gone Wise: Growing Together in a Titus2 Women’s Group
Amy Gentry
Week One: Priority #1 God
“But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." Matthew 6:33 

Welcome Ladies to Week One of an Amazing Summer! This study is designed for you and a friend (or friends) to gain Spiritual Strength and a stronger friendship.  It is simply a collection of conversations you can have over coffee/tea, dessert/meal or a play date for your children. So let's get started!



Icebreaker:  
What is your New Testament birthday scripture?  (My birthday is January 3 so I picked Ephesians 1:3 “Praise be to God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.”)  

You can choose your own using the Month as the chapter and Day as the verse or you can find yours at: Storkie.com/birthverse

Conversation starter:  
After salvation, when was a time you felt empty in your spirit?

Conversation Starter: 
Have you given God an invitation to speak to you and do you believe he speaks to us?


“My sheep hear my voice, I know them, and they follow Me."
John 10:27 

Jesus points out a relationship (My sheep), a result (hear my voice), a reason (I know My sheep), and also a response (They follow me).  Strongholds prevent you from hearing the voice of God.  Search the Scripture to get to know God, not just to get from God.  When God speaks, your response is to obey, not to think.



CHALLENGE: 
Keep a Quiet time Journal and share an excerpt next week.

Prayer: Father, we dedicate this time and group to you. We praise you for the opportunity and freedom to know you and grow together as a group. Let us be led by your spirit and allow us to gain wisdom, knowledge, understanding that only comes from you. Help each of us to share our hearts and support one another with loyalty and honor. In Jesus name, amen

No comments: