Friday, January 15, 2016

30 Day Challenge


30 Day Challenge

Doing this myself is a huge part of my testimony. There was one important thing that HAD to happen before this (which was to forgive and apologize to my sister-in-law, more on that later) and several things after, but this one thing has had the most positive impact on my life.

So, for 30 days I want you to commit to NOT REACTING. That means not mouthing off, not defending yourself, not firing back…to anyone.

Basically, you will be denying and crucifying your flesh. If you mess up, start back at 1.

Breaking bad habits take commitment and discipline. Stay with it. I promise the fruit will come quickly.

“There is one whose rash words are like sword thrusts, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.”  Proverbs 12:18

“But God is my helper. The Lord is my defender.”  Psalm 54:4-5


No comments: