Friday, July 27, 2018

Saved Yet Not Free


I Am Saved Yet Not Free 


How do you think and speak? Mindsets are so very powerful. 
How you view and speak of yourself, your marriage, your work, your loved ones, and your body is how your life will go accordingly. 

The lies of the enemy are ever-so-sly, he gets his hooks in by getting you to believe what he baits you with and he slowly takes control. The most tragic part is that he does it with our permission. We freely relinquish over our power and thoughts by giving up ground in our heads that becomes his playground. 

First:
 Try fasting. Pray about what and how long to fast. 
I know first-hand that a fast can be ground breaking. 

Second:
Stop speaking death over yourself and situation. Just stop. 
Optimism is your new best friend. Write and speak affirmations and gratefulness that line up with where you want to be... ex: "I enjoy being healthy and active." It's not, "I'm limited to what I can eat." But instead it's, "I enjoy doing what is good for me." 
Your brain chemistry just changed in your favor!

Third:
Throw off all that hinders.
Say out loud: In Jesus name and by the Blood of Jesus evil must go. Ask God to forgive you for allowing evil thoughts to manipulate you.

Say and pray the opposite of your feelings...
"I am a beloved Child of God." 
"I am a Daughter of the King of Kings."
"I am Worthy!"
"I am able!"
"I am beautiful!"
"I am miraculously healed!"
"I am a good friend, sister, co-worker, mother, and daughter."


Dr. Caroline Leaf has written great books on the brain and toxic thoughts, consider her resources as you walk in freedom.

"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." Galatians 5:1 

"For as he thinks in his heart, so is he." Proverbs 23:7

This song is seriously so good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8TkUMJtK5k

Transformation Through Testimony and Truth


No comments: