Friday, April 27, 2018

Sweat Equity


Sweat Equity

Putting in the necessary effort into your family will be worth every drop of sweat's weight in gold.

I am always encouraged as I start to see progress to keep going, keep moving in the right direction. 

I was not naturally a very good house-keeper. 
It was something I did not prioritize and didn't ever consider how much it caused many problems, and not just the chaos that it created. 

My husband's Love Language is Acts of Service, so this really bothered him and made him feel unloved. He would come home from work to a mess that I had avoided all day by being busy doing other things.

Over the years I have learned that saying no to even good things creates space to lovingly serve my family with home-cooked meals and a home that welcomes them has made so much difference in our lives. 

I now enjoy keeping my home clean and making it a cozy place we love to be. My focus is on the most important relationships and this is my first ministry above all else. 

"And aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands..." 1 Thessalonians 4:11

"However, let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband." Ephesians 5:33


http://titus2womendevotional.blogspot.com/
women encouraging women



No comments: