Friday, March 30, 2018

Lent Good Friday - Thankful to be Washed by the Blood of Jesus


"In Him we have redemption through His blood,
the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches
of God's grace."  Ephesians 1:7

30 Scriptures - What the Blood of Jesus does for Me

"The blood of Jesus has the power to release the grip of the great curse, the ramifications for that are immeasurable."  ShareFaith.com

I am forgiven
Ephesians 1:7 (above)

Jesus paid my debt
"So Christ was offered once to bear the sin of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation." 
Hebrews 9:28

I am justified through His blood
"Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall
be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:9

I have been declared Righteous
"For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us,
that we might become the righteousness of God in Him."
2 Corinthians 5:21

I am spared from God's wrath
"Much more then, having been justified by His blood,
we shall be saved from God's wrath through Him."  Romans 5:9

My judgment has been satisfied and I am at peace with God
"But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised 
for our iniquities, the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, 
and by His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

I am able to come close to God
"But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ." Ephesians 2:13

I am cleansed from all sin
"But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship 
with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ 
cleanses us from all sin."  1 John 1:7

I have the power to overcome my enemy
"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the 
word of their testimony." Revelation 12:11

I am spiritually alive
"Then Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the 
flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you." 
John 6:53


Read More @ ShareFaith.com

No comments: