Friday, April 15, 2016

Ease Stress


Ease Stress

Talk it Out:
 Schedule time to speak with a trusted friend, asking for her to just listen and offer comfort.  

Get a Fresh Perspective:
Seek wisdom from a licensed counselor. 
I strongly recommend getting help. We have had help walking through crisis as well as marriage and parenting issues. Very beneficial.

The Power of Being Held
Hubby may not be the best listener, but he sure is a great place to fall. I love to curl up on my husband for warmth, strength and comfort. And I believe he loves being needed this way.

Take a Deep Breath and Count Your Blessings
Keep a gratitude journal or just ponder all your blessings. It really works! Try it, I dare ya.


Take a Bubble Bath
Relaxing in a hot bath is so therapeutic. Sink into a bubbly bath and let your worries float away....

Transfer Your Pain and Worries to God
Literally hand Jesus your issue. Tell him, 
"Lord, I give you this ____." Let God be your defender and rescuer.

Allow Yourself to Be Weak and Tender
Trying to be strong for so long can be exhausting! Asking for help and being real with others will bond you and help others feel they are not the only one.

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9

"But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not grow faint.  Isaiah 40:31

women encouraging women








No comments: