Monday, January 7, 2013

Bring on the Bling!





Scattering Seeds…Bring On The Bling!
By Carri Pratt
  

“I assure you that those who declare publicly that they belong to me, the Son of Man will do the same for them before the angels of God.” Luke 12:8 The Good News Translation

One of the easiest ways to scatter the seeds of our faith is to simply wear it in public. 

We can be bold in our witness without even opening our mouths.  There are hats, purses, necklaces and t-shirts that let others know that we are Christian women who have respect and honor for the cross of Jesus.

One word of warning, I try to be very careful how I act in public when I am being bold in my faith because others are watching my behavior to see if I follow the teachings of Jesus or if I just think a cross is a nice accessory.

Challenge:  Bring on the bling this new year and wear your faith to declare that Jesus is Lord and Savior of your life.

No comments: