Cilantro Lime Dressing
Yield: 3-4 cups
1 package Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
1 C Mayonnaise (I use Light, on occasion)
1 C milk
1/2 bunch cilantro
1 clove garlic
1 lime, juiced
Pinch red pepper flakes
1 T sugar
Here is your line up. What a bunch of beauties! The green tomato-look-a-like is a tomatillo. The husky thing next to it, is also a tomatillo with the husk still on. Tomatillos can be purchased at any grocery store. They are usually in the refrigerated produce section up on the top shelf.
1. Place your milk, mayo, and ranch packet in a blender.
2. Take the husks off your tomatillos and cut them into quarters.
3. Peel your garlic and chop up your cilantro just a bit. You don’t have to make things too tiny. The blender is going to do most of the work for you.
4. Add the tomatillos, cilantro, and garlic to the blender. Squeeze your lime juice into the blender as well.
5. Add the sugar and pinch of red pepper flakes. Cover your blender and let the old girl do her work. (That means blend it for about 2 minutes, folks.) Enjoy!