Friday, October 21, 2016

Drive For Diligence


Drive For Diligence

Are you your own worst enemy

Do your thoughts tell you these type things?

 I am not good enough.
I can't keep up.
I wish I was like her. 
I'm not _____
I can't ____ {fill in the blank}

The negative chatter inside your brain will sabotage your life. As long as you are agreeing with the lies that have been fed to you, you are caught in a trap which some people never get free from.

The first step in making a progressive change is believing you can and visualizing your goal. 

Beloved Sister, repeat out loud right now: 
Lord, As of today I will no longer allow destructive and dead-end thoughts in my head. From now on, instead of dwelling on these lies and eventually acting on them, I cast them out and back to the pit of hell where they came from.  
Lord, please replace my thoughts with the truth of your word so that I may be free from the snare of the enemy. 
In Jesus name, amen

"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ." 2 Corinthians 10:5

"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." Galatians 5:1 

"For as he thinks in his heart, so is he." Proverbs 23:7

women encouraging women











No comments: