Friday, October 14, 2016

Detox


 Detox

My life wasn't going as planned. Everything was a struggle. It was as if I was pulling a loaded trailer behind me. I desperately needed change.

I had to forgive. 

My unwillingness to forgive was destroying the possibility of success in my relationships (among other areas). Unforgiveness is living in the past with no hope for the future. 

I had to surrender my hurt, my negative thoughts and defensive attitude and take on the mind of Christ.

I am most Christ-like when I forgive and love unconditionally.

Unforgiveness Is Poison. 


"Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has any grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." Colossians 3:12-14

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick.." Proverbs 13:2

women encouraging women 












No comments: