Any night can be a date night.
This Date Night Jar is a brilliant idea!
Thanks to Jennifer at Life in the Green House for sharing how she made this for her husband,
you can make one too. You could even do different color paper if you don't have craft sticks.
Each color represents a different type of date (and each color is explained on the tag)
and the white sticks were used as fillers.
Red sticks have more expensive dates on them that require planning.
- Bed and Breakfast
- Dinner at a fancy restaurant
- Hotel stay for the night
- Auburn home game and away game
- Concert and dinner (his choice)
- Concert and dinner (my choice)
- Weekend away
- Couples Massage
Dark pink sticks have "at home" dates:
- Chopped Challenge (like the television show on FoodNetwork)
- Fondue and Almost Famous
- Takeout and board games
- 1,000 piece puzzle and pizza
- Football game and nachos
- Popcorn and a chick-flick
- Crosswords and breakfast for dinner
- Make a dessert together
- Friday Night Lights marathon
- Homemade pizzas and an Italian movie
Light Pink dates have things to do away from home but are less expensive than the red and don't require as much planning.
- Dinner and a movie (my choice and his choice)
- Laser tag and go carts
- Mexican night at Cocina Superior
- Drive-In date
- Dessert only date
- Window shopping for the house
- The Melting Pot
- Coffee Date