Friday, August 26, 2016

You May Be Bound By The Enemy If You...


 You May Be Bound By The Enemy If You..

Have trouble being kind or giving a compliment (Wounded)

Stuck in destructive thoughts especially about yourself by being caught in the comparison, envy, and jealousy trap (Self Hate)

Thoughts of yourself or situation are of shame; mostly negative, hopeless, and no self-worth. (Unworthy)

Bitterness, disappointment, hurt, and unforgiveness are the root issue of the protective walls you've built around yourself (Trust issue)


 Blaming God and ignoring him because you feel he has abandoned you (Godless) 

Working tirelessly to earn the love and forgiveness of God (Religion)

Being controlling and manipulating (FEAR)

Isolation from the world or non-stop busyness (Escapism)


This was me...not all of them, but I was stuck in many of these places. For years I had felt as if I were pulling a trailer. Then I decided to tackle my heavy load with God and also a wonderful counselor. 

All these are tools the enemy of our soul uses to keep us in his control (and useless). It is not God, he is GOOD and only sees you as GOOD (and useful).  

I had to stop allowing the enemy to be the voice that told me this junk. I could easily know truth once the lies were no longer my dwelling place.  

It starts as a daily, sometimes hourly choice, but you must keep it up and it will be life changing.

"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore,and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery."
Galatians 5:1

"Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you." Luke 10:19  

"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind." Romans 12:2

women encouraging women






No comments: