Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas

Why Was Jesus Born?



Jesus came to Preach . . .  

“But He said to them, “I must proclaim the good news about the kingdom of God to the other towns also, because I was sent for this purpose.” Luke 4:43



Jesus came to do God’s will . . .

“For I have come down from heaven, not to do My will, but the will of Him who sent Me.” John 6:38



Jesus came to Testify to the Truth . . .

“You say that I’m a king,” Jesus replied. “I was born for this, and I have come into the world for this: to testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth listens to My voice.” John 18:37



Jesus came to give Abundant Life . . .

“A thief comes only to steal and to kill and to destroy. I have come so that they may have life and have it in abundance.” John 10:10



Jesus came to give Eternal Life . . .

“I give them eternal life, and they will never perish—ever! No one will snatch them out of My hand.” John 10:28



Jesus came to Save … John 3:17

“For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.” John 3:17

                                    Merry Christmas!
 


No comments: