Friday, November 2, 2012

The Friday Focus

Bank on Love
 
If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and knowledge, and if I have faith that I could move mountains, but I have not love, I am nothing. 1 Corinthians 13:2
Consider this: Love is a bank account. When you were trusted with a spouse and children, it automatically signed you up for these bank accounts.  All actions, verbal and non-verbal, make either a deposit or a withdrawal into or from an account. A withdrawal is made when you react in anger or just in your flesh. It’s not hard to tell when a withdrawal has occurred.
Start depositing today by being intentional. Investing in your relationships while building a storehouse of love that will accumulate over time, trust and security are the result!
What’s in your vault??

No comments: