Monday, February 19, 2018

Lent Day 6 Thankful for My Witness

Lent Day 6 - Thankful for My Witness
Carri Lynne Pratt

 
"You will be my witnesses in Jerusalem 
and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” Acts 1:8

The way we act around others is our silent witness to the world.  We are to clothe ourselves with kindness and draw others to God through the amazing love and truth He has given us.  

Thank you Lord for giving me the privilege of being set apart for Your Kingdom work.  Thank you Lord for the ability to make a difference in the lives of others.  The gift of Salvation is the most precious gift anyone can receive.  And although the Holy Spirit is the only one who can provide that gift, we can share the Good News with those in our circle of influence. 

Thank You Lord for the witness of Christians around the world who boldly proclaim Your name.  

Who can I show love to or tell about Jesus today?

No comments: