Friday, February 3, 2017

Wisdom And Obedience Changed Everything


Wisdom And Obedience Changed Everything

Through the years I have struggled with certain relationships in my life. I had tried everything from praying God to change them, played the blame game, pointed out their flaws, complained & argued, and to the point of wanting to beat my head against the wall. 

I could not seem to make any progress in these relationships. All the while I was being told through scripture to focus on myself, but I was too stubborn and thought my way was best. "If they would just stop what they are doing" type thing. 

Us not being compatible was not the problem, the problem was ME. 

After I took a 30 Day Challenge (we have wrote about this before) It was revealed to me that I was constantly reacting defensively which was rooted in hurt and disappointment and only hurts relationships. My eyes were opened and I knew the answer was to humble myself and to leave them in God's capable hands.

That is when His PEACE entered my heart and home. 

If another can easily anger you, it is because you are off balance in yourself.

People won't care how much you know until the know how much you care.

"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into you lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." Luke 6:38

women encouraging women


No comments: