Friday, December 9, 2016

A Heart That Is Fully ALIVE


A Heart That Is Fully ALIVE

Being a human and living among fellow humanity is difficult to say the least. Our flesh can get easily hurt or offended. And people tend to hold on to those grievances because they believe it protects them somehow.

As I have grown in my faith I have learned how to let so much roll right off my back. 

So seeing older men & women who are grumpy, rude, and unwilling to give their hearts to anyone seems like such a waste of the lifetime they were given. 

Without change they could die unhappy, guarded, and will have missed the joys of life that come with peace and contentment. 

"I (Jesus) have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness." John 12:46

women encouraging women
http://titus2womendevotional.blogspot.com/

No comments: