Friday, September 23, 2016

Because JOY


To Have JOY

Life does not always go as planned or in our favor. Being happy is only temporal and based usually on superficial things--things of this world that have no lasting or eternal value.  

Rise above those things now and trust that, God, the maker of heaven and earth, knows what he is doing. God will work all things together for good for those who love him. He cares for you and your future. You having joy in the midst of questionable circumstances builds your faith and it's a huge witness to others.

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my hearts trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him." Psalm 28:7 

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27

www.titus2women.org
women encouraging women


No comments: