Friday, October 30, 2015

Come As You Are


Come As You Are

Just like when you decide to join a gym to get serious about your fitness, you start where you are.
You don't wait to get fit to go into the gym or start a healthy diet. 

So it is with taking your life and (possibly destructive) habits and heading to the cross to trade out the old life for a new one. 

Come to him as you are with all your bruises and stains, with the heaviness of your baggage of hurt, pain, disappointment. Come! 

He calls us to renewal, repentance, and restoration. 

"Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent." Revelation 3:19

"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me." Revelation 3:20



No comments: