Wednesday, April 29, 2015

T2W Favorite Things

T2W's Favorite Things
Carri Pratt 
I have to confess, I am a huge Beth Moore fan, and I love this study! I always considered myself to have rock solid faith, however, Beth Moore has a way of showing you, through Scripture, how it truly is. This study is helping me to look at my own personal belief system and to help me see how I view God's promises to me. I can tell you that I am experiencing a deeper faith and a burning desire to believe God at a whole new level!

From the Web Page:

Originating from a concept introduced in Isaiah 43:10, Believing God examines what it means to believe God rather than only believe in Him. Participants study the lives of Abraham and others from Hebrews 11 as examples of people who believed God. This study parallels a personal journey Beth took in coming to understand what it means to believe God.  

To find out additional information or signup for the online study click below:

Believing God @ Lifeway.com
 

No comments: