Friday, April 3, 2015

Good Friday


Good Friday

When I first became a follower of Christ I thought that Good Friday should be called Horrible Friday, Tragic Friday, Sad Friday, because of what we did to Jesus.  I thought that somehow if i could stop sinning, Jesus could have lived. 

But as I have matured, I have come to realize that my sins didn't cause the crucifixion.  Jesus CHOSE it! He choose it so that I may live with God.  So now I now the Good Friday is not about me at all, it is about Jesus, and he is Good, Good indeed.

"God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

"I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!" 2 Galatians 2:21


www.titus2women.org 

No comments: