Friday, August 18, 2017

The Best Demonstration


The Best Demonstration 

dem.on.strate 
verb 1. clearly show the existence or truth of something by giving proof or evidence.  reveal, display, exhibit

Demonstrate Christ's love within you.

"My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the spirit's power.." 1 Corinthians 2:4

"If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but I have not love, I am noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but I have not love, I gain nothing." 
1 Corinthians 13:1-3

women encouraging women









No comments: