Friday, January 20, 2017

Make Good Use Of Today


Make Good Use Of Today

You were never meant to brave this cruel world alone. Why do we hurry out each day without peace, protection or guidance when we don't have to? Why are we so stressed, hurried, scattered, fearful, and operating in our own power? 

This way of living is certainly a downward spiral. We start our day in our own strength truly believing it will go well only to quickly loose steam and hope as the day goes on. 

Plain and simple: I've been there. I've shamefully and fearfully lectured my children and nagged my husband....and complained, o boy have I complained!! I've put my trust in what I thought should happen instead of choosing His peace and JOY. 

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil." Ephesians 6:10-11

"Abide in my love." John 15:9

"His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness." 2 Peter 1:3

www.titus2womendevotional.blogspot.com
women encouraging women



No comments: